Welcome

So, I have never ever had a blog before, I have never even thought about having a blog before, but, I have some things to share and have been told this is a great platform to do so, so here I go!

Firstly I will introduce myself, I'm Emma and I am a twenty something lecturer at a Special Needs College (this will be relevant in future blog posts!) and I live with my husband and his parents and three ridiculous dogs. It hasn't always been like this and I have some blog posts to upload that I wrote a while ago (before I understood the internet) when I was living in my lovely little house with a dog, a cat and a husband and life was very very different! (more about that to come...)


My blog will mainly be about the here and now of what is happening in my life. Feelings I'm feeling, thoughts I am thinking, products I am using and rages I am raging. 

Get ready, this could be shambles... 

No comments