Pregnito's Day Out

OH Prosecco how I missed thee.

Panic not readers, I am still with child and I had a rebellion but not to excess. I had a lovely single glass of prosecco at my cousin's child's Christening and what a treat it was. What a beautiful day full stop actually!





Now I know drinking is frowned upon but I am only human and I have been so so good and the sun was out and one little glass was required. If only to be polite... right?!

The Christening was at a pretty church in Bishops Waltham and the after party (rager) was at my cousin's wife's family home (which also happens to be the family home of one of my sister's best friends). It is SUCH a beautiful house that was just an ideal setting for a family event like this!

So, I had this great Sunday afternoon out with my sister J and the sun came out and I really felt that finally, at 23 weeks, I feel like normal (ish) me. Yes, the day before I was frantically trying on dresses that might make me look a little slimmer (old habits die hard) but there is a substantial bump now and very little I can do about it.

Here are some of the pictures I managed to take on my phone, they aren't the best quality but I tried!

Here I am all smiles and sunshine in my £18 Sanisbury's dress my lovely Granny bought for me at the final hour the day before!

The Cake

THE house.

Beautiful J

This was the most interesting bathroom lock I have ever seen.
I think I live a dull life...








No comments